Traditional Yang Style Tai Chi Chuan
This Traditional Chinese Martial Art focuses on the harmonization of ones mind, body, and spirit. Cultivate a deep mind/body awareness along with applications of the movements to create a moving meditation which promotes both mental and physical health.
Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:00-7:00pm
Beginners always welcome.
Each class includes QiGong, stretching, Form and Push-Hands practice, as well as self defense applications.
With regular practice, the benefits of Tai Chi Chuan training may include:
- Better balance and coordination
- Improved concentration and increased awareness
- Increased strength and flexibility
- Strengthened muscles and reduced muscular stiffness
- Oxygenation of every cell and muscle in your body
- Self massage of the internal organs
- Regulation of the immune systems
- Better relaxation and calm
- Relief of back pain
- Improved posture both when still and moving
- Assists digestive system and abdominal organs
- Improved circulation
- Reduced high blood pressure, and improvements in arthritis, asthma, headache, diabetes and heart disease